Quality Management System Coordinator (Tilburg, The Netherlands)
Location: Tilburg, The Netherlands
Department: Quality Assurance
Reports to: Marcel Rutten
We are seeking a QMS Coordinator who will be responsible for ensuring, sustaining, improving, and coordinating the XPEL Quality Management System and Environment Management System.
· Establishing, Ensuring, Sustaining, Improving and Coordinating the Quality Management System (ISO9001:2015) and Environment Management System (ISO 14001:2015) of multiple XPEL locations in Europe.
· Lead, and assist with conducting Internal and External Quality Management System Audits, identifying, documenting, and providing solutions for Non-Conformances, Corrective Actions & Preventive Actions.
· Coordinate the Control of all quality department related records and documentation.
· Define with the local Management and MD, reliable and valid KPI’s and coordinate supervising and analyzing activities.
· Participate and Lead in continuous improvement projects.
· Practice safe work habits, including complying with all safety, health, and environmental rules and regulations.
· Other Duties as assigned.
· Associate or bachelor’s degree in a scientific field.
· Proven track record of implementing ISO quality systems
· A strong analytical mindset and attention to detail.
· Ability to work alone with minimal supervision.
· Ability to analyze and interpret technical information.
· Ability to stand for long periods.
· Outstanding organizational and follow-up skills.
· Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word.
· Willing to travel within Europe on regular base (up to 50%)