Netsuite Suitscript Developer (San Antonio, TX)
XPEL, Inc. (NASDAQ: XPEL), a leading supplier of automotive paint protection films, window films, ceramic coatings and commercial/residential flat glass film, is currently seeking an Oracle NetSuite SuiteScript Developer preferably located at our San Antonio, TX corporate headquarters. However, we are accepting remote candidates within North America that would include regular travel to corporate headquarters or other locations as required.
XPEL offers a casual, fast-paced environment in a growth-oriented company. We offer a very competitive “TOTAL REWARDS” package, including 401(k) matching contributions up to 4%, nearly 3 weeks of PTO, company-paid short and long-term disability and a comprehensive health & wellness package.
Summary We are seeking a motivated Oracle NetSuite SuiteScript Developer with effective resolution and problem-solving skills and extensive NetSuite development expertise. The candidate would be developing, maintaining and optimizing NetSuite scripts to meet the needs of the business.
Additionally, the role will provide overall architecture guidance and vision for NetSuite as XPEL has invested heavily in NetSuite as our ERP platform, and has created extensive customizations for our business. We have a long-term vision for NetSuite within the Company and have an extensive backlog of additional features and functions to add. Candidate will be asked to provide samples of previous SuiteScript. If unable, candidate will be asked to complete a coding assignment in a development environment.
- Develop technology solutions through collaboration with business users and other technology team members.
- SuiteScript development (SuiteScript 2.0) for new customizations as well as updates and modifications to existing scripts
- Lead issue resolution for the NetSuite platform, integration teams, and upstream and downstream impacts
- Perform root cause analysis on major problems and recurring issues and analysis of business processes to recommend scripted optimizations/improvements
- Optimize performance and usage of the NetSuite solution and provide overall architecture guidance/vision for NetSuite.
- Oversee 250+ existing custom scripts, primarily Suiteletss, Scheduled and Map/Reduce Scripts and over 150 custom records
- Develop integrations with other internal and external systems; manage current integration implementations
- Working with Business Analyst, creating new scripts including:
- Suitelets with forms designed to be consumed by users in the Netsuite UI
- Restlets that integrate with the Company’s other systems
- Map/Reduce for a variety of background processing and integration tasks
· Assist FP&A with questions regarding NetSuite transaction model as needed
- Overall 5+ years of development experience and 3+ years of full-time Netsuite SuiteScript development experience required
· Must be advanced and fluent in writing SuiteScript 2.0, NetSuite API, governance model and all script types with mission-critical enterprise systems based on NetSuite platforms
· Must have broad and deep knowledge of the NetSuite transaction model and strong experience with transaction searches
- Knowledgeable in relational database architecture and methods
- Preferred Certifications: NetSuite SuiteCloud Developer II, Administrator, ERP Consultant and/or SuiteCommerce Developer
- Experience with SuiteCloud Development Framework (SDF) and SuiteCommerce Advance (SCA)