Marketing Manager- Consumer (San Antonio, TX)
XPEL, Inc. (Nasdaq: XPEL), a leading supplier of automotive paint protection films, window films, ceramic coatings and commercial/residential flat glass film, is currently seeking a Consumer Marketing Manager.
Summary We are seeking a Marketing Manager to create and implement a Consumer-targeted marketing plan that builds the XPEL brand, its brand categories and reinforce its extensive line of industry-leading products and services.
· Work directly with Marketing Management to develop annual Consumer Marketing Plan
· Establish an annual operating budget based on approved plan and monitor on monthly basis
· Work with team in development of tactics that address consumer-based objectives
· Develop creative elements and messaging that reinforces the agreed upon brand/product strategies
· Be responsible for consistent consumer-facing messages throughout marketing initiatives
· Ensure all initiatives address brand awareness building tactics have pre-established criteria and have evaluation methodology built into each.
· Evaluate effectiveness/impact of each plan initiative through quantifiable methods
· Research and identify opportunities to grow brand (and/or product) awareness
· Work with departmental leaders to ensure initiatives meet company objectives
· Other duties as assigned
- 5-7 years of product/service/brand management experience. National/global level preferred.
- Possess a proven ability to increase brand awareness among multiple target groups
- Extensive marketing strategy development experience, preferably on national/global level
- Have strong analytics skills in both methodology development and data analysis
- Proven track record of working across multiple departments and with outside partners
- Experience in traditional and non-traditional communications formats
- Strong digital experience. (web, social, advertising, influencers/ambassadors), as well as consumer digital strategy and tactical development
- Exercise excellent judgment and make recommendations that balance the needs of key stakeholders