Marketing Manager- Dealer + Dealership (San Antonio, TX)
XPEL, Inc. (Nasdaq: XPEL), a leading supplier of automotive paint protection films, window films, ceramic coatings and commercial/residential flat glass film, is currently seeking a Dealer Marketing Manager.
Summary We are seeking a Dealer Marketing Managerto develop and implement marketing plans and campaigns to promote the XPEL brand in key in focus markets where XPEL has company operated installation centers.
· Establish actionable strategies and tactics across agreed upon corporate objectives
· Work directly with Marketing Management to develop annual Consumer Marketing Plan
· Establish an annual operating budget based on approved plan and monitor on monthly basis
· Work with team in development of tactics that address each consumer-based objectives
· Develop creative elements and messaging that reinforces the agreed upon brand/product strategies
· Be responsible for consistent consumer-facing messages throughout marketing initiatives
· Ensure all initiatives address brand awareness building tactics have pre-established criteria and have evaluation methodology built into each.
· Evaluate effectiveness/impact of each plan initiative through quantifiable methods
· Research and identify opportunities to grow brand (and/or product) awareness
· Work with departmental leaders to ensure initiatives meet company objectives
· Other duties as assigned
- 5-7 years of product/service/brand management experience. National/global level preferred.
- Possess a proven ability to market through dealer/wholesaler/distributor network
- Have strong analytics experience in both methodology development and data analysis
- Extensive strategy development experience, preferably on national/global level
- Experience in traditional and non-traditional communications formats
- Strong trade-specific digital experience. Digital Marketing (web, social, advertising, influencers/ambassadors), as well as consumer digital strategy and tactical development.
- Exercise excellent judgment and make recommendations that balance the needs of key stakeholders
- Have a strong sense of urgency, integrity and impeccable professionalism in representing the Brand and company
- Ability to travel up to 25%