Territory Manager - Midwest
Location: Saint Louis, Missouri
Department: XPEL Sales
Reports to: Director of Sales
Since 1997 XPEL has been an unparalleled innovative force and world leader in the paint protection film industry. We are currently seeking a Territory Manager to increase our sales and market share in the Midwest/St Louis area. Responsible for overall sales of XPEL products in their assigned territory. The general market encompasses the automotive aftermarket, including window tint installers, body shops, franchises and independent professional installers as well as new car stores who will generally be serviced in their assigned market(s) by third-party distributors. The Territory Manager will manage communication, assist with market development, coordinate orders and return processing for accounts. This position is salary plus commissions with a great benefits package.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Dedicated sales for the assigned territory
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of our product; introducing new products.
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers.
- Meet or exceed both revenue and gross profit objectives outlined by management, while maintaining competitive pricing in the marketplace.
- Perform individual market analyses within the territory to develop new customer and conquest strategies.
- Follow up on sales leads.
- Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts and executive sponsors.
- Responsible for working with the Sales Administration team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
- Update job knowledge by participating internal educational trainings; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks
- Associate degree or higher in Business, Marketing or related field
- Highly motivated
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- 3 years professional sales experience
- Ability to travel as required
- XPEL is an equal opportunity employer. Forward all inquiries to email@example.com
- Base pay is based on experience