Territory Manager - France
XPEL is currently seeking a Territory Manager to increase our sales and market share in France. Responsible for overall sales of XPEL products in their assigned territory. The general market encompasses the automotive aftermarket, including window tint installers, body shops, franchises and independent professional installers as well as new car stores who will generally be serviced in international markets by third-party distributors.
The Territory Manager will manage communication, assist with in-country market development, coordinate orders and return processing for accounts. The Territory Manager should be prepared to work hours commensurate with the time zone of the international customers or prospects and be comfortable with the prospect of international travel, when required, to develop and foster relationships, in a time and cost-efficient manner. This position is salary plus commission.
- Dedicated for the territory of France.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of our product; introducing new products.
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers.
- Meet or exceed both revenue and gross profit objectives outlined by management, while maintaining competitive pricing in the marketplace.
- Perform individual market analyses within the territory to develop new customer and conquest strategies.
- Follow up on sales leads.
- Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts and executive sponsors.
- Responsible for working with the Sales Administration team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
- Update job knowledge by participating internal educational trainings; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks QUALIFICATIONS
- Associate degree or higher in Business, Marketing or related field
- Highly motivated
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- 3 years professional sales experience
- Ability to travel throughout the world as required
- XPEL is an equal opportunity employer. Forward all inquiries to email@example.com
- Base pay is based on experience