Technical Services Manager- Architectural Window Films
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Since 1997 XPEL has been an unparalleled innovative force and world leader in the protective films industry. XPEL is seeking a Technical Services Manager (Architectural Films) who will be responsible for the end to end product management for the architectural window film division. The Technical Services Manager (Architectural Films) reports to the Director of Product Management.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Generate and manage technical product data, published information for dealers and film-to-glass guidelines.
- Curate technical bulletins and online training materials for the XPEL dealer network.
- Use modeling tools like LBNL ‘Window and Optics’, to review and approve special flat glass projects.
- Manage existing product list for NFRC and certify new additions.
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing to provide technical support and develop & launch new products.
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company’s vision.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the product, market, and competition.
- Manage all lifecycle stages for a product from ideation through sunset, with responsibility for ensuring that deliverables are understood and releases are delivered on time.
- Relevant experience as a technical manager for architectural window films.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related field
- Excellent knowledge of LBNL Window and Optics and similar modeling software.
- Ability to work independently, and work in a fast-paced environment with strict time constraints
- A strong analytical mindset
- Outstanding organizational and follow-up skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word