Location: San Antonio, Texas
XPEL, Inc. (NASDAQ: XPEL), a leading supplier of automotive paint protection films, window films, ceramic coatings and commercial/residential flat glass film, is currently seeking a Software Developer for its San Antonio, TX corporate headquarters.
XPEL offers a casual, fast-paced environment in a growth-oriented company. We offer a very competitive “TOTAL REWARDS” package, including 401(k) matching contributions up to 4%, nearly 3 weeks of PTO, company-paid short and long-term disability and a comprehensive health & wellness package.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Work with other programmers and Business Analyst to understand requirements
- Create or enhance existing code to meet requirements
- Provide estimates for programming work
- Work with SQL databases as needed to retrieve and update data.
- Communicate and work well daily with a high-performance team.
- Perform code reviews and QA on new functionality as needed
- Commit to and meet deadlines
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years of Microsoft SQLServer or Oracle, with emphasis on efficient queries
- 2+ years of experience using ASP .NET MVC.
- Superior problem-solving skills
- The energy to dive into new problems and find ways to creatively solve them
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with .Net Core a plus
- Familiarity with SPA’s (React, Angular, Vue) a plus
- Familiarity with NetSuite and SuiteScript a plus
- Familiarity with SDLC and Agile processes a plus
- Experience with Bootstrap and/or JQuery a plus XPEL, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity