Shop Manager (Dallas, TX)
Location: Dallas, Texas
XPEL, Inc. (Nasdaq: XPEL), a leading supplier of automotive paint protection films, window films, ceramic coatings and commercial/residential flat glass film, is currently seeking an Operations Associate for its San Antonio, TX Office. XPEL offers a casual, fast-paced environment in a growth-oriented company. We offer a very competitive “TOTAL REWARDS” package, including 401(k) matching contributions up to 4%, nearly 3 weeks of PTO, company-paid short and long-term disability and a comprehensive health & wellness package. We are seeking a passionate and professional Shop Manager for our San Antonio, TX location. The right person will enjoy a fast-paced environment, is a proactive problem-solver, passionate with building and maintaining a team environment, and strives to be an integral part of the overall success of the Company.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Lead, manage, and facilitate success of installation shop operations, revenue, and asset management.
- Mentor and provide for job welfare of all installation employees; this encompasses management, hiring, developing, and holding accountable installation employees.
- Supervise and accomplish required administrative requirements including responses to customer inquiries and iterative weekly/monthly/annual reports to the Market Manager.
- Supervise and ensure safe and effective work environment, including all operational equipment, acquisition & storage of resources and installation products as well as maintaining an active, accurate inventory.
- In conjunction with the Market Manager, plan, facilitate and execute local market promotional events such as Cars and Coffee, XPEL sponsored car shows and tech sessions to further retail opportunities.
- Responsible to the Market Manager in shop operations, support to dealership relationships and overall effective XPEL business in the greater market area.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service.
- Assist Market Manager when/where applicable with ensuring the success of XPEL independents.
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- 2+ years administrative experience preferred
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Keen judgment and decision-making skills with a bias to superb customer service, safety, and prioritization in time sensitive situations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Outgoing personality
- Professional appearance and attitude XPEL, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you think you have what it takes to become a part of XPEL, we can’t wait to hear from you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.