Location: San Antonio, Texas
XPEL, Inc. (NASDAQ: XPEL), a leading supplier of automotive paint protection films, window films, ceramic coatings and commercial/residential flat glass film, is currently seeking a Shipping Associate for its San Antonio, TX Office. XPEL offers a casual, fast-paced environment in a growth-oriented company. We offer a very competitive “TOTAL REWARDS” package, including 401(k) matching contributions up to 4%, nearly 3 weeks of PTO, company-paid short and long-term disability and a comprehensive health & wellness package. The Shipping Associate reports to the Distribution Supervisor and is responsible for all shipping activity, as well as maintaining inventory of finished goods, documenting all incoming / outgoing items and assisting with final packaging and labeling of XPEL products.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Ship orders in a timely manner to ensure needs of customers is being met.
- Prepares and reviews documents, such as pick lists, bills of lading, and shipping orders to route and ship products.
- Pack, seal, and affix postage to prepare materials for shipping, using work devices such as electronic scanners, hand tools and power tools.
- Accurately picks, packs, palletizes, wraps and labels orders as needed.
- Examines contents and compares with records, such as manifests, invoices, or purchase orders, to verify accuracy and quality of incoming or outgoing shipments in a timely manner.
- Contact carrier representatives to make arrangements for shipping, pickup and delivery of products.
- Assists with all inventory audits including daily cycle counts, month-end and year-end inventory counts.
- Re-organizes inventory and labeling of products for maximum efficiency, proper rotation and proper inventorying.
- Cleans and maintains the warehouse. Associate will assist in all phases of housekeeping of the facility and maintain a neat, orderly and safe work area during working hours. Must leave a clean area prior to leaving work.
- Provides superior customer service to internal and external customers.
- Responsible for transfer of products into and out of the NetSuite system.
- Any other duties or responsibilities as needed.
- High School diploma with at least 1 year of solid general warehouse experience.
- Organized, attention to detail and maintain appropriate analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experienced and proficient with excel and word programs.
- Professional team player.
- Able to lift 40 lbs. XPEL, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity