Remote Territory Manager
Location: D.C, Washington
XPEL, Inc. (NASDAQ: XPEL), leading supplier of automotive paint protection films, window films, ceramic coatings and commercial/residential flat glass film, is currently seeking a Territory Manager. XPEL offers a casual, fast-paced environment in a growth-oriented company. We offer a very competitive “TOTAL REWARDS” package, including 401(k) matching contributions up to 4%, nearly 3 weeks of PTO, company-paid short and long-term disability and a comprehensive health & wellness package. We are seeking a Territory Manager to increase our sales and market share. This role is responsible for overall sales of XPEL products in their assigned territory. The general market encompasses the automotive aftermarket, including window tint installers, body shops, franchises and independent professional installers as well as new car stores who will generally be serviced in their assigned market(s) by third-party distributors. The Territory Manager will manage communication, assist with market development, coordinate orders and return processing for accounts.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of our product; introducing new products.
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers.
- Meet or exceed both revenue and gross profit objectives outlined by management, while maintaining competitive pricing in the marketplace.
- Perform individual market analyses within the territory to develop new customer and conquest strategies.
- Follow up on sales leads.
- Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts and executive sponsors.
- Responsible for working with the Sales Administration team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
- Update job knowledge by participating internal educational trainings; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks
- Associate degree or higher in Business, Marketing or related field
- Highly motivated
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- 3 years professional sales experience
- Ability to travel as required XPEL, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity