Paint Protection Film Designer
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Department: XPEL HQ
XPEL is a leading supplier of paint protection film, window film and other products for the automotive industry and beyond. XPEL is looking for a Paint Protection Film Designer to template new cars for our Design Access Program (DAP) and entering them into the system using our proprietary design software. The ideal candidate would possess a good work ethic, be self-motivated, great problem solver and be able to function effectively in a team environment. This position is based at XPEL’s Corporate Headquarters in San Antonio, Texas.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Design and implement PPF patterns at San Antonio area dealerships as well as at XPEL's San Antonio Facility
- Test and improve existing patterns as needed.
- Interact with DAP software customers as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Highly motivated and organized with an excellent work ethic
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to travel periodically within the U.S and other international locations
- Professional PPF installation experience preferred
- XPEL is an equal opportunity employer. Forward all inquiries to email@example.com
- Base pay is based on experience