Location: San Antonio, Texas
XPEL, Inc. (Nasdaq: XPEL), a leading supplier of automotive paint protection films, window films, ceramic coatings and commercial/residential flat glass film, is currently seeking an Operations Associate for its San Antonio, TX Office. XPEL offers a casual, fast-paced environment in a growth-oriented company. We offer a very competitive “TOTAL REWARDS” package, including 401(k) matching contributions up to 4%, nearly 3 weeks of PTO, company-paid short and long-term disability and a comprehensive health & wellness package. The Operations Associate reports to the Operations Supervisor and is responsible for operating production machine slitters, labeling products, boxing products and other warehouse related activities.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Operate production machine slitter equipment as needed.
- Properly label, package, and box product for transfer into finished goods.
- Stack and palletize a variety of products, ranging from 5lb to 50lb’s.
- Assists with inventory audits including daily cycle counts, month-end and year-end inventory counts.
- Clean and maintain the warehouse.
- Associate will assist in all phases of housekeeping of the facility and maintain a neat, orderly and safe work area during working hours.
- Must leave a clean area prior to leaving work.
- Accurately pack, palletize, wrap and label orders as needed.
- Provides superior customer service to internal and external customers.
- Any other duties or responsibilities as needed.
- Ability to visually inspect and document defects.
- Stand / sit for long periods of time to operate rewind machines.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Professional team player.
- Work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs. XPEL, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you think you have what it takes to become a part of XPEL, we can’t wait to hear from you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.