Location: San Antonio, Texas
XPEL, Inc. (NASDAQ: XPEL), a leading supplier of automotive paint protection films, window films, ceramic coatings and commercial/residential flat glass film, is currently seeking a Material Inspector for its San Antonio, TX Office. XPEL offers a casual, fast-paced environment in a growth-oriented company. We offer a very competitive “TOTAL REWARDS” package, including 401(k) matching contributions up to 4%, nearly 3 weeks of PTO, company-paid short and long-term disability and a comprehensive health & wellness package. The Material Inspector reports to the Operations Supervisor and is responsible for inspecting material being operated on rewind machines. Material inspector will properly classify material based on quality control standards and properly document defects in ERP system.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Operate rewind machine to processes and inspect material.
- Perform visual and performance inspection of products being processed on rewind machines.
- Properly inspect incoming material prior to loading onto rewind machines to ensure product meets specifications and adheres to standard qualities.
- Determine and document proper quality control designation of material being processed on rewind machines.
- Identify and document defects in material being inspected.
- Clean rewind machines at start / end of shift and ensure cleaning logs are updated.
- Promptly report all needed machine repairs and ensure preventive maintenance is performed as required.
- Assists with inventory audits including daily cycle counts, month-end and year-end inventory counts.
- Provides superior customer service to internal and external customers.
- Any other duties or responsibilities as needed.
- High School diploma with at least 1 year of solid general warehouse experience.
- Organized, attention to detail and maintain appropriate analytical skills.
- Ability to visually inspect and document defects.
- Stand / sit for long periods of time to operate rewind machines.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experienced and proficient with excel and word programs.
- Professional team player.
- Work in a fast faced environment.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs. XPEL, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity