IT Business Analyst
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Since 1997 XPEL has been an unparalleled innovative force and world leader in the paint protection film industry. We are currently seeking a Territory Manager to increase our sales and market share in the Midwest/St Louis area. Responsible for overall sales of XPEL products in their assigned territory. The general market encompasses the automotive aftermarket, including window tint installers, body shops, franchises and independent professional installers as well as new car stores who will generally be serviced in their assigned market(s) by third-party distributors.
XPEL is seeking an IT Business Analyst to join our growing team. You would be responsible for working with stakeholders to develop functional requirements to change or enhance business applications.
We are looking for a self-starter that can independently work with stakeholders and deep dive into business systems to understand what they do and how they are used. The Business Analyst will use Agile practices to document requirements and acceptance criteria. Must have great communication skills to work with product owners, developers, and quality assurance analysts. Will work as part of SDLC and Scrum teams. In addition to supporting maintenance and enhancement requests, the Business Analyst will help provide a broader strategic vision for supported products. Will also work with end users and clients to determine how to enhance the total customer experience. This position is based at XPEL’s Corporate Headquarters in San Antonio, Texas.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Analyzes business and technical information and provides analytical support to business decisions making.
- Collaborates with internal customers to understand business needs and opportunities.
- Provides intermediate to complex analysis, supporting the planning and implementation of systems and upgrades, and process changes.
- Coordinates, prepares, and delivers training to customers and peers that cover new or upgraded applications and processes.
- Participates in the development and maintenance of business analytics and decision support solutions.
- Analyzes discrepancies and system failures.
- Participates in Scrum and SDLC meetings.
- Documents requirements and acceptance criteria for system changes and enhancements.
- Test new releases of software to ensure they meet the documented requirements.
- Maintains proficient understanding of business processes, supporting applications, and strategic direction.
- Collaborates and exchanges information with employees and customers to ensure dependencies, risks, and opportunities are identified.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years progressive experience as a business analyst
- Superior problem-solving skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server or Azure Devops preferred
- Minimum 2 years with a formal SDLC or Scrum process
- Ability to clearly articulate technical topics in a clear and relevant manner
- XPEL is an equal opportunity employer. Forward all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Base pay is based on experience