Location: San Antonio, Texas
Reports to: Operations Manager
XPEL, Inc. (NASDAQ: XPEL), a leading supplier of automotive paint protection films, window films, ceramic coatings and commercial/residential flat glass film, is currently seeking a Distribution Supervisor for its San Antonio, TX Office.
XPEL offers a casual, fast-paced environment in a growth-oriented company. We offer a very competitive “TOTAL REWARDS” package, including 401(k) matching contributions up to 4%, nearly 3 weeks of PTO, company-paid short and long-term disability and a comprehensive health & wellness package.
The Distribution Supervisor reports to the Sr. Operations Manager and is responsible for overseeing shipping, receiving, stocking and products.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Manage all warehouse duties including: shipping, receiving of items, stocking, and pulling products for shipment.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in verifying and keeping records on incoming and outgoing shipments, and preparing items for shipment: Studies shipping notices, bills of lading, invoices, orders, and other records to determine shipping priorities, work assignments, and shipping methods required to meet shipping and receiving schedules.
- Oversees incoming and outgoing shipping activities to ensure accuracy, completeness, and condition of shipments.
- Coordinate communication between the warehouse, customer service and sales teams as required to ensure efficient and timely deliveries of customer orders are occurring.
- Maintain warehouse cleanliness in compliance with OSHA and safety policies.
- Provide international documentation as required for all international shipments.
- Establish and maintain good rapport with internal and external customers through effective communication both written and oral.
- Assist with daily, weekly and monthly cycle counting and other inventory management functions as needed.
- Unload, verify, record, and label all incoming deliveries and pickups.
- Maintain the proper working order of all warehouse equipment and tools.
- Ensure compliance throughout the facility to global process standards and work on continuous improvement initiatives.
- Assist with all ISO9001 compliance activities as needed.
- 5+ Years experience in shipping and receiving / warehouse.
- Results-driven with a keen ability to make sound decisions.
- Microsoft Office knowledge required.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time as needed.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs. XPEL, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity