VP of People Services (San Antonio, TX)
XPEL is a leading provider of protective films and coatings, including automotive paint protection film, surface protection film, automotive and architectural window films, and ceramic coatings. With a global footprint, a network of trained installers and proprietary DAP software, XPEL is dedicated to exceeding customer expectations by providing high-quality products, leading customer service, expert technical support and world-class training. XPEL, Inc. is publicly traded on Nasdaq under the symbol “XPEL”.
The Vice President – People Services will serve as a strategic partner to senior management and oversee all aspects of XPEL’s domestic and international human resources. She/he is responsible for developing and executing human resource strategy in support of the overall strategic direction of the organization including the areas of succession planning, talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, training and development and compensation. She/he will be responsible for the design and implementation of effective policies, procedures and programs across the enterprise that drives employee engagement and a NO TOMORROW culture.
The Vice President – People Services reports to the Senior Vice President – Chief Financial Officer but will work cross-functionally with all senior leaders, including the President & Chief Executive Officer to drive engagement and performance.
This position is based at XPEL’s corporate headquarters in San Antonio, TX.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation and benefits globally.
- Establish and implement HR efforts to effectively communicate and support the company’s strategic vision.
- Develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operations objectives.
- Develop comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans to meet the human capital needs of the business.
- Develop an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continual improvement, team-work and high performance.
- Develops and directs a proactive, motivated and professional People Services staff that provides exceptional customer service to the company and gains senior management support.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
· Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
· Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
· Knowledge of and experience with human resource information systems.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Education and Experience
· A BS/BA degree from an accredited college/university; MBA or MA/MS in human resources or related field required.
· A minimum of 15 years of HR experience, with at least five years of executive HR experience and at least five years of international HR experience.
· SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) or SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) certification preferred.