VP, Marketing (San Antonio, TX)
XPEL, Inc. (Nasdaq: XPEL), a leading supplier of automotive paint protection films, window films, ceramic coatings and commercial/residential flat glass film, is currently seeking a VP, Marketing
· Build, expand, mentor and lead a cross functional team responsible for all marketing and brand initiatives on a global scale, including: strategy, creative, technical, events and operations team members.
· Work with the business and with senior management team to develop agile, in-budget global marketing plan
· Develop deep analytics capability to evaluate and measure performance of all marketing activities, including digital and events
· Expand internal creative team to build deep in-house capabilities in all functional areas
· Exact meaningful change and development of the organization without slowing down existing initiatives (i.e, you must be able to build the plane while you fly it).
· 7+ years of experience leading high-performing marketing organizations in fast-growth, global organizations
- Direct experience in multiple facets of marketing including creative and events with a demonstrated ability to get involved at the tactical level if required
- Experience in leading or working closely with product, research, & engineering teams with strong concise and effective messaging & positioning skills
- Deep digital experience and knowledge, including web, social, digital advertising, influencers/ambassadors
- Have a strong sense of urgency, integrity, and impeccable professionalism in representing the Brand and company
- A BS/BA degree from an accredited college/university; advanced degree in marketing or business (MBA) preferred
- Proficient in MS Office
- Outstanding communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal abilities
- Ability to travel up to 25%