Social Media Coordinator
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Reports to: Marketing
As our Social Media Coordinator, you will be responsible for creating content and delivering a unique voice and tone that brings the brand to life on one of our most impactful marketing channels.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Execute our day-to-day content plan on all social media platforms.
- Create thumb-stopping content that inspires engagement and consideration.
- Grow the business presence across social media channels and communities, including, but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Measure and report performance, use analytics to determine future posting strategy and to provide feedback to marketing team for future content strategy.
- Own the development and maintenance of a content calendar, for daily operational use and forecasting/planning social needs.
- Support other marketing, branding and promotional activities as necessary to reinforce XPEL’s sales and marketing objectives.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Potential travel to events to capture content for social platforms.
- Strong passion for social media.
- Strong passion for the automotive industry.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in social media, marketing and/or communications.
- 1-2 years of professional social media experience.
- Minimum 1 year writing, editing and crafting content for the social media space.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other relevant platforms.
- Excellent communication skills. Word-savvy and detail-oriented.
- Enjoys interacting with people and resolving customer service/support-related issues.
- Demonstrate initiative and independence, is consistent and dependable.
- Excellent organization skills; ability to manage multiple deliverables and prioritize based on customer needs.
- Photography experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities:
- Strong will to produce, implement, and complete projects with a sense of urgency & efficiency.
- Knowledge of brand management and experience in developing creative concepts and communicating needs to designer.
- Knowledge of digital marketing current best practices.
- Working knowledge and experience in paid social media initiatives.
- Positive and creative energy with attention to detail.
- Some knowledge of Adobe CC preferred.
- Working knowledge & ability to execute best use of video or live streaming interfaces.
- Base pay is based on experience