Senior Back End Developer (San Antonio, TX)
Location: San Antonio, TX
Department: Software Development
Reports to: Can Kuscu
XPEL, Inc. (Nasdaq: XPEL), a leading supplier of automotive paint protection films, window films, ceramic coatings and commercial/residential flat glass film, is currently seeking a Senior Backend Developer for its San Antonio, TX corporate headquarters.
XPEL offers a casual, fast-paced environment in a growth-oriented company. We offer a very competitive “TOTAL REWARDS” package, including 401(k) matching contributions up to 4%, nearly 3 weeks of PTO, company-paid short and long-term disability and a comprehensive health & wellness package.
Summary We are seeking a Senior Backend Developer with good practical skills using C#, looking to lend their experience to a fast-moving team. As a Senior Backend Developer you will complete technical analysis, write high quality, efficient, high throughput code, and participate in ongoing Agile development. You will be assisting with product maintenance and enhancement while taking your skills to the next level. Core Duties
· Work with other developers and Business Analyst to understand requirements
· Architecture and development
· Routinely inspect server code for speed optimization
· Experiment, prototype, measure, and make data-driven technology stack decisions
· Communicate and work well daily with a high-performance team.
· Perform code reviews and QA on new functionality as needed
· Commit to and meet deadlines
· Other duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent practical experience
· 5+ years of Software Development using C#
· 5+ years of Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle, with emphasis on efficient queries
· 2+ years of experience with .NET Core and EF Core.
· Experience building in REST APIs, Websockets, SQL/No-SQL Databases, message queues, distributed caches, data pipelines
· Are extremely comfortable crafting elegant multi-threaded programs, and services
· Superior problem-solving skills
· The energy to dive into new problems and find ways to creatively solve them
· Advanced written and verbal communication skills
· Familiarity with Azure a plus
· Familiarity with Dapper and Redis a plus
· Familiarity with OData a plus
XPEL, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity