Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI) (Stuttgart, Germany)
Location: Stuttgart, Germany
Reports to: Danijel Kojic
The PDI likes a fast-paced environment, is a proactive problem solver, and strives to be an integral part of the team and the success of the company.
Tasks are assisting the team with daily tasks such as cleaning and shuttling vehicles and performing vehicle quality inspections.
1.2 Core Duties
• Transport vehicles throughout the facility.
• Keep the shop picked up, organized and clean
• Vehicle detailing processes (polishing, cleaning, minor paint correction) per customer requirements.
• Inspect incoming vehicles paint condition
• Clean/wipe down vehicles to prepare them for PPF application and delivery
• Assist the team with day-to-day tasks
• Assist with monthly inventory
• Keep towels laundered
• Other duties as assigned
• Documentation of damages
1.3 Job Requirements
• HS Diploma/GED
• Must have a reliable mode of transportation and the ability to be on time
• Must be able to lift up to 45lbs
• Must work well with others and have good team building skills
• Must be able to learn quickly and adapt to a quick paced environment