Operations Manager (Pune, India)
Location: Pune, India
Reports to: Abhishek Joshi
XPEL is a leading supplier of paint protection film, window film and other products for the automotive industry and beyond. XPEL provides its customers with word-class training, customer support and marketing from corporate operations in six countries plus a global network of trained installers. XPEL is dedicated to exceeding customer expectations in providing high-quality products, customer service and technical support. XPEL (TSXV: DAP.U) is publicly traded on the TSXV Exchange.
XPEL offers a casual but fast-paced environment in a growing company, competitive benefits, including 401(k) contributions, company-paid short and long-term disability and a competitive medical package.
The Operations Manager is responsible for managing all warehouse duties including: shipping, receiving of items, stocking, and pulling products for shipment.
· Supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in verifying and keeping records on incoming and outgoing shipments, and preparing items for shipment
· Study shipping notices, bills of lading, invoices, orders, and other records to determine shipping priorities, work assignments, and shipping methods required to meet shipping and receiving schedules.
· Oversee incoming and outgoing shipping activities to ensure accuracy, completeness, and condition of shipments.
· Coordinate communication between the warehouse, customer service and sales teams as required to ensure efficient and timely deliveries are occurring.
· Maintain warehouse cleanliness in compliance with OHS and safety policies.
· Provide international documentation as required for all international shipments.
· Establish and maintain good rapport with internal and external customers through effective communication both written and oral.
· Assist with daily, weekly and monthly cycle counting and other inventory management functions as needed.
· Unload, verify, record, and label all incoming deliveries and pickups.
· Maintain the proper working order of all warehouse equipment and tools.
· Ensure compliance throughout the facility to global process standards and work on continuous improvement initiatives.
· Assist with all ISO9001 compliance activities as needed
· Other duties as assigned
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Minimum 5 years progressive management experience in warehousing and shipping
· Strong communication skills to deal with customers, employees, carriers, and management
· Proven skillset in organization, problem-solving and great attention to detail
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs
· Ability to lift items / packages (up to 35 lbs. / 15 kg)
· Forklift knowledge and competency certificate a plus
· Bilingual: English and French (required)
XPEL is an equal opportunity employer.