Operations Associate (Biggleswade)
We are seeking an energetic Operations Associate. You will be a proactive member of the team who strives to deliver at all times a pleasant, professional, informed experience when receiving or delivering products/services to our expanding client base from our UK HQ in Biggleswade. Receiving, storing, issuing and transporting goods in accordance with the applicable requirements and procedures, in order to provide customers with the requested goods on time in a safe environment and the lowest impact of the environment.
The Operations Associate is responsible for labeling products, boxing products and other warehouse related activities in order to deliver the customer in time and is also responsible for operating production machine slitters.re Duties.
• Fulfillment of orders.
• Operate production machine slitter equipment as needed
• Properly label, package, and box product for transfer into finished goods.
• Stack and palletize a variety of products.
• Assists with inventory audits including monthly and quarterly cycle counts, and quarterly inventory
• Clean and maintain the warehouse. Associate will assist in all phases of housekeeping of the facility
and maintain a neat, orderly and safe work area during working hours. Must leave a clean area prior
to leaving work.
• Separation of disposals
• Accurately pack, palletize, wrap and label orders as needed.
• Provides superior customer service to internal and external customers.
• Any other duties or responsibilities as needed.
• Ability to visually inspect and document defects.
• Stand / sit for long periods of time to operate machinery.
• Professional team player.
• Work in a fast faced environment.
• Ability to lift 20 kg.
• You have work experience with an ERP system.
• Valid forklifting certificate