Manufacturing Planning Coordinator (San Antonio, TX)
Location: San Antonio, TX
Department: Demand Planning
Reports to: Scott M Opitz
XPEL, Inc. (NASDAQ: XPEL), a leading supplier of automotive paint protection films, window films, ceramic coatings and commercial/residential flat glass film, is currently seeking a Manufacturing Planning Coordinator inits San Antonio, TX corporate headquarters. This role is preferably hybrid between remote and in office. Candidate must be local to San Antonio, TX or willing to relocate.
Summary We are seeking a Manufacturing Planning Coordinator who will be responsible for coordinating material movement and supporting production within XPEL’s raw material supply and manufacturing partners.
· Assist in operational inventory management for all Z-locations, including quarterly and annual inventory reporting, roll ID tracking and reconciliation, and spot inventory adjustments.
· Generate material coordination and logistics documentation for all outbound material shipments; support Logistics by providing accurate material documentation and managing movement of materials within the ERP.
· Initiate delivery conversations with receiving sites for inbound material shipments; maintain raw material auditing paperwork and ensure discussions involving quality documentation are directed to the appropriate teams. Support Quality and Purchasing teams by providing accurate and timely feedback regarding acceptance and quality status of inbound materials.
· Maintain raw material auditing paperwork and support discussions involving quality documentation with the appropriate teams.
· Support production schedule coordination and raw material movement from raw materials through finished product arrival at XPEL Headquarters.
· Support Quality and Research and Development teams for raw material or manufacturing trials as well as process improvements.
· College degree or 4+ years of relevant experience in material coordination and logistics.
· Experience working with ERP systems & preferably NetSuite.
· Ability to work independently, and work in a fast-paced environment with strict time constraints
· A strong analytical mindset
· Outstanding organizational and follow-up skills.
XPEL, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity