Install Support Tech (IST) (Scottsdale, AZ)
XPEL, Ltd (Nasdaq: XPEL), a leading supplier of automotive paint protection films, window films, ceramic coatings, and commercial/residential flat glass film, is currently seeking Install Support Technician.
We offer a very competitive “TOTAL REWARDS” package, including 401(k) matching contributions up to 4%, nearly 3 weeks of PTO, company-paid short and long-term disability, and a comprehensive health & wellness package.
SummaryWe are seeking energetic individuals to work in a high-profile, professional OEM environment. As an Installation Support Technician, you would be responsible for assisting a team of Paint Protection Film Installers in applying our automotive film products to a stream of new vehicles delivered to XPEL’s facility directly from a local EV manufacturer. You should possess an excellent work ethic, be able to follow instructions and procedures, work quickly and efficiently, and be able to function effectively in a team environment. Comprehensive training will be provided, so no previous experience is necessary. Career progression opportunities are also available for individuals that demonstrate leadership and outstanding decision-making abilities.
· Operate a film cutting station to produce parts for installation
· Move vehicles around installation facility
· Clean/wipe down vehicles to prepare them for application and delivery
· Assist installers with finalising installation
· Keep installation bays stocked with supplies and parts
· Organize and keep install bays tidy
· Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
· High School Diploma or GED
· Must have a current and valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
· Must have a reliable mode of transportation and the ability to be on time
· Ability to drive high-end vehicles comfortably and safely
· Must work well with others and have good team building skills
· Must be able to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced environment
XPEL, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability /Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity