Executive Administrative Assistant- Interpreter (China)
Reports to: Erik Cummins
Executive Assistant / Interpreter- CHINA (Shanghai)
ABOUT XPEL (Nasdaq: XPEL)
XPEL is a leading supplier of paint protection film, window film and coatings for multiple industries. The company provides its customers with word-class training, customer support and marketing from corporate operations in six countries plus a global network of trained installers. XPEL is dedicated to exceeding customer expectations in providing high-quality products, customer service and technical support. The culture is fast paced with strict focus on “THERE IS NO TOMORROW!”
We are seeking an energetic Executive Administrative Assistant / Interpreter. The right person will enjoy a fast-paced environment, i
• Provide high-level administrative support to the executive team and/or other assigned leadership staff
• Interpret/ translate Mandrin communications for English speaking executive team both in written communication and meetings Manage sensitive matters with a high level of confidentiality and discretion
• Prepare Word, Excel, PowerPoint presentations, agenda, reports, special project and other documents in support of objective for t
• Arrange travel and accommodations for executives. Prepare expense reports.
• Schedules meetings on behalf of executives
• Welcoming Executives’ guests by greeting them, in person or on the phone; answering or directing inquiries.
• Coordinate board meetings including travel arrangements and accommodations for board members
• Functions as office manager for Headquarters office
• Plan corporate events and meetings while choosing and working with any outside vendors.
• Complete ad-hoc requests as assigned.
• Must be fluent in English and Mandarin and be comfortable translating and interpreting in real time
• Ability to work 100% in office with travel as needed
• 5+ years in an administrative support role is required.
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power point)
• Ability to communicate professionally and effectively.
• Flexible hours as dictated by needs of the business
• Business sense – has a strong business sense and can decipher priorities and make sound judgment calls when needed
• Commitment to excellence
• Ability to think outside the box with a sense of urgency
• Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
• Excellent communicator – able to interact with people of all levels in a confident, professional manner
• Team player – have team-oriented experience and approach
• Temperament to work with sensitive information