XPEL is looking for a Designer to template new cars for our Design Access Program (DAP) and entering them into the system using our proprietary design software. The ideal candidate would possess a good work ethic, be self-motivated, great problem solver and be able to function effectively in a team environment.
• Design and implement PPF patterns
• Test and improve existing patterns as needed
• Interact with DAP software customers as needed
• Other duties as assigned
• Highly motivated and organized with an excellent work ethic
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Must be able to travel periodically within the U.K and Europe
• Professional PPF installation experience preferred
• A full, clean UK Driver’s License and valid Passport are required.