Designer (Vaihingen an der Enz)
Location: Vaihingen an der Enz
Reports to: Derek Carroll
Summary XPEL is looking for a Designer to template new cars for our Design Access Program (DAP) and entering them into the system using our proprietary design software. The ideal candidate would possess a good work ethic, be self-motivated, great problem solver and be able to function effectively in a team environment.
· Design and implement PPF patterns
· Test and improve existing patterns as needed
· Interact with DAP software customers as needed
· Other duties as assigned
· Highly motivated and organized with an excellent work ethic
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
· Must be able to travel periodically
· Professional PPF installation experience
· A full, clean Driver’s License and valid Passport are required.