Bugatti Veyron Clear Bra
Supercar Clear BraThe Bugatti Veyron is one of the most jaw dropping cars on the planet. Wether it's because of the 1,000 plus horsepower, or the million dollar plus price tag, this car has a serious presence. Here are some interesting Bugatti Veyron facts you may not know:
- At 250 miles per hour, the Veyron's tires will last fifteen minutes.
- At that speed, it's 26.4 gallon fuel tank goes dry in twelve minutes.
- At 253 miles per hour the Veyron consumes 47,000 liters of air per minute - as much air as one man breathes in four days.
- It takes 15 hours to build one radiator for the Veyron - each car has 10.
- The brakes can withstand heat up to 1,800 degrees Celsius -- roughly 3,200 degrees Fahrenheit.
- When the air brake is at an angle of 55 degrees it generates around 70% of the braking force of an average car.
- The Veyron uses special tires made by Michelin specifically for the car. They're 14.5 inches wide in the rear. All four tires cost $40,000
- The $120,000 7-speed dual clutch transmission is designed by Ricardo, an English speciality engineering firm.
XPEL San AntonioAs you can tell by now, it's not everyday that a Bugatti Veyron shows up at your door. XPEL San Antonio had the privilege of installing on one. The owner wanted all the high impact areas of the vehicle protected. We did just that. XPEL ULTIMATE was installed on the full front end, rocker panels, mirrors, and rear spoiler.
XPEL ULTIMATE leadsthe industry with it's clarity, durability, gloss retention and more. We stand behind our product 100%, so much so that ULTIMATE has a 10-year warranty covering defects such as yellowing, cracking, staining, blistering and/or delaminating.
Protecting your car has many benefits. It will help maintain your cars factory finish, make your car easier to clean, help the resale value of your vehicle, all while it is being protected from every day driving.
Demonstration of our XPEL ULTIMATE self-healing properties
Our XPEL ULTIMATE film self-heals from light scratches, swirl marks and rock chips while driving or maintaining your vehicle. During the show we use a Brass wirebrush to simulate the every day occurrences that can affect the film. With the sun on the display the scratches from the brush instantly disappear. When the sun is not available, you can accelerate the healing process with a cup of warm water or a heat source.
Not all Patternsare created equal
At XPEL we pride ourselves on our pre-cut pattern software. By using a pre-cut pattern youll have less to worry about, since the installer willnot be trimming the film on your vehicle.Using a pre-cut pattern the film will naturally fit without excessive stretching or contortion, which means the finished product not only lines up perfectly but is free of defects which could be visible once the install is finished.
Contrary to what some may believe its possible to wrap edges using a computer cut pattern which gives you a much better protection and installation. WithXPEL Technologies Corp., all patterns are available with precision cut wrapped edges where possible. Where a wrapped edge is not possible,for example around theparking sensors on a bumper, reverse cameras and more, the film is always machine cut with precision.
You can pick and choose your coverage options.
- Door handle inserts, also known as door cups. This area is prone to getting scratched when entering and exiting the vehicle with rings, fingernails, etc...
- Luggage Area Kit. This area is prone to damage due to items being removed from the trunk.
- Headlights and/or Fog-lights Kit
- Rocker Panels
- High Impact Areas