Job Title: Automotive Tint Installer
Location: Houston, Texas
Reports to: General Manager – Houston
Since 1997 XPEL has been an unparalleled innovative force and world leader in the paint protection film industry. XPEL is seeking an experienced Window Tinter / Automotive Film Installer in Houston, TX. The right candidate will be passionate about customer satisfaction and looking to join a fast-paced growing Team. The experienced window film installer must be a team player who is interested in a change of pace, a dependable job, and future advancement opportunities.
As a Window Film Installer; this candidate would be responsible for the continued growth, quality, customer service and installation of our PRIME Automotive Window Film line at the XPEL Corporate store in Houston, TX. Possess a good work ethic and be able to function effectively in a team environment. Standard hours are M-F 8:30 am – 5:30 pm; may require additional hours periodically.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Clean and prep vehicles in advance of PRIME Window Film Installation
- Transport vehicles to and from XPEL facilities and other third-party locations
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least 2 years’ experience in automotive window tint installation
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Ability to comfortably and safely drive high-end vehicles
- Must have excellent eye-hand coordination and dexterity
- Must listen and follow instructions well
- Must possess a keen attention to detail
- Must be able to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in paint protection film or vinyl graphics a plus, but not required.
- Make appropriate judgments, keeping customer service, safety and time sensitivity a priority
- Courteous attitude towards customers and fellow employees in a multi-cultural environment
- Maintain a professional appearance
Working Conditions / Equipment Used:
- Work environment involves moderate exposure to hazards or physical risks, which requires following basic safety requirements, including road rules and facility regulations
- Moderate physical activity which requires handling of objects up to 20 pounds with long periods of standing and walking
- Base pay is based on experience
Please send all inquiries to [email protected]