Job Title: Shop Steward / Administrative Assistant
Location: Boise, ID
Reports to: General Manager – Boise
XPEL Technologies Corporation (TSXV: DAP.U), a leader in the automotive protection film industry is seeking an Administrative Assistant.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Answer and handle inbound phone calls, including sales calls. Field client questions
- Monitor and return voice messages.
- Explain products and make recommendations to walk-in clients.
- Receive incoming scheduled vehicles and verify coverages and contact information.
- Help clean vehicles in preparation for installation, including taking vehicles to an offsite carwash as necessary.
- Schedule all appointments.
- Track daily work in the shop and notify clients when their vehicle is ready.
- Bill for all completed work.
- Receive and inventory film.
- Take monthly inventory.
- Process internal transfer orders.
- Order supplies online.
- Purchase supplies off-site
- Help with vehicle pickup and delivery
- Make daily appointment reminder calls.
- Keep towels laundered.
- Keep the showroom install bay picked up and swept.
- Assist with general daily/weekly/monthly cleaning items such as mopping floors and cleaning restrooms.
- Cut kits.
- Perform final inspections and bubble checks on outgoing vehicles.
- Porter clients as needed
- Research issues/items as needed
- Maintain and submit monthly expense report
- Fulfill film orders
- HS Diploma/GED
- Associate Degree preferred
- Two years of related experience
- Expert user of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong computer and typing skills -prefer 65wpm or higher
- Strong written and communication skills
- Attention to detail required
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Experienced user of general office equipment
- Base pay is based on experience
Please send all inquiries to [email protected]