Job Title: XPEL Senior Accountant – San Antonio, Texas
Since 1997 XPEL has been an unparalleled innovative force and world leader in the paint protection film industry. We offer a casual but fast-paced environment, competitive benefits, including 401(k) contribution, company-paid short and long-term disability and a competitive medical package.
XPEL is currently seeking a Senior Accountant for its San Antonio, TX headquarters. The right person will enjoy a fast-paced environment, is a proactive problem solver, and strives to be an integral part of the team and the success of the company.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Preparation and analysis of financial reports.
- Reconciles general ledger accounts and prepares monthly journal entries.
- Performs review of transactions throughout the month to ready items for month end closing.
- Oversee daily reconciliation of cash accounts and credit card funding.
- Reviews invoices and vendor statements for accuracy and ensures that invoices are paid timely.
- Monitor aging of receivables and work with Customer Service team regarding outstanding items.
- Sales tax reporting.
- Oversee entry of credit card receipts and the reconciliation of statements.
- Perform daily billing.
- Preparation of periodic reports to Management.
- Special projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, CPA required.
- Experience with consolidated financial statements and multiple international entities.
- Strong accounting background and experience
- NetSuite knowledge preferred but not required
- Strong advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision; comfortable solving daily problems and bringing resolution without additional guidance needed
- Positive attitude and ability to re-prioritize tasks quickly
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Proven ability to work and excel in a team environment
- Desire to work in an evolving environment; must be willing to embrace change quickly
- Commitment to professionalism in all interactions with customers, coworkers, and management
- Proven ability to maintain good work habits; punctuality and regular attendance is a must
- Standard hours are M-F 8:30 am – 5:30 pm; may require additional hours during close process
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
Please send all inquiries to [email protected]