Job Title: Graphic Designer – San Antonio, TX
Since 1997 XPEL has been an unparalleled innovative force and world leader in the paint protection film industry. XPEL is seeking an experienced Graphic Designer in San Antonio, TX to deliver compelling graphic content for print and digital media to support our ambitious brand strategy.
We offer a casual but fast-paced environment, competitive benefits, including 401(k) contribution, company-paid short and long-term disability and a competitive medical package. The position will be based in our San Antonio, Texas office (remote candidates will not be considered).
The right candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of graphic design, looking to join a fast paced growing team, and have a strong passion for the automotive industry.
NOTE: Please include an URL to your portfolio in your cover letter or resume.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Efficiently deliver high-quality creative media to excite and engage our audience.
- Design content for our website, blog, social media channels, marketing/sales collateral, promotional signage, flyers, and various media for our retail stores.
- Create trade show/event booth diagrams, layouts & renders to visualize the brand’s appearance & presentation at upcoming shows or events.
- Work with the marketing team to develop audience-appropriate content with strong creative vision that keeps the brand fresh, on-trend, and in the minds of our target demographics.
- Plan and schedule multiple overlapping creative projects to be delivered on time & on budget.
- Communicate professionally and promptly with customers on all levels.
- Enthusiastically represent XPEL & its products.
- Present a professional appearance.
- Perform other relevant duties as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher related to graphic design, visual communication, or digital arts.
- Must be imaginative, driven, and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects in a faced paced environment.
- Passion for the automotive industry and/or general love of cars preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities:
- Extremely proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, or any other applicable software.
- Experienced with digital illustration & vector graphics.
- In-depth knowledge of typography, page layout, and color theory.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to quickly adapt to new technologies.
- Open to strong critique & creatively flexible.
- Continuous learning to keep skills and industry knowledge current.
- Applicable knowledge of Apple Motion, Adobe After Effects, or other animation platforms a plus.
- Current driver’s license.
- Annual pay is based off experience.
Please send all inquiries to [email protected]