Job Title: Front End Developer – San Antonio, TX
Since 1997 XPEL has been an unparalleled innovative force and world leader in the paint protection film industry. XPEL is seeking an experienced Front End Developer in San Antonio, TX to work on a variety of projects including our public websites, our in-house mobile apps and our customer-facing Design Access Program.
We offer a casual but fast-paced environment, competitive benefits, including 401(k) contribution, company-paid short and long-term disability and a competitive medical package. The position will be based in our San Antonio, Texas office (remote candidates will not be considered).
The right candidate will be passionate about customer satisfaction and looking to join a fast paced and growing team.
- Develop new user-facing features for several applications on several platforms
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Integrate front-end design with a variety of back-end endpoints
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, JSON
- Strong understanding of version control using Git
- Good understanding of AngularJS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Netsuite Site Builder / Netsuite SuiteCommerce Advanced Experience
- Good understanding of proper coding practices: naming conventions, code commenting, dependency injection
- Ionic Framework Experience
- WordPress Experience
- UI/UX Design Experience
- Microsoft Azure Experience
- Web page responsiveness using CSS media queries
- Package management using Bower, Composer and NPM
Education and Experience
- Four-Year Degree in relevant field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 4-years experience in front-end development
Please send all inquiries to [email protected]