Job Title: Customer Service Representative – San Antonio, TX
Since 1997 XPEL has been an unparalleled innovative force and world leader in the paint protection film industry. XPEL is seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative in San Antonio, TX to work on a variety of positions that may be assigned simultaneously or separately on an as-needed basis.
We offer a casual but fast-paced environment, competitive benefits, including 401(k) contribution, company-paid short and long-term disability and a competitive medical package. The position will be based in our San Antonio, Texas office (remote candidates will not be considered).
The right candidate will be passionate about customer satisfaction, looking to join a fast paced growing team, and have a passion for the automotive industry.
Inbound Telephone Support Position
- Answer inbound calls to the Company’s support telephone numbers and take appropriate action based on the type of call, including:
- Answering basic questions about the company’s operation, product, services
- Entering, changing or checking on the status of orders using Netsuite ERP software
- Tracking and escalating support calls to the appropriate department or personnel based on the subject area, including not limited to: design department questions, technical support questions, accounting questions, product questions, etc.
- Researching customer account issues, including accepting payments and sending statements or resolving questions about accounts
- Screening and forwarding phone calls to XPEL employees
- All inbound calls will be logged into Netsuite using the then-current procedure
- CSR is required to maintain a logging ratio of at least 85% of all calls logged during or immediately following completion of the call
- Notes should include sufficient detail about the call to be useful in the future
Technical Support Position
- Answering calls from customers and internal employees about the Company’ Design Access Program Software, including:
- Assisting with setting up, activating, deactivating and managing of customer accounts
- Assisting with the installation, operation and troubleshooting of cutting plotters
- Supporting customers with basic questions about commonly-used functions of the DAP software
- Resolving technical problems with the DAP software and escalating problems for further level of assistance
- Support customers with the use of XPEL’s website and on-line ordering tools
- Participating in an on-call after-hours support rotation
Order Management Position
- Monitor e-mail inboxes and other locations for inbound orders that need to be entered into NetSuite;
- Monitor the Company Support Queue, answering or forwarding cases to the appropriate party based on current procedure
- Finalize and process order fulfillments for XPEL’s various locations and third party fulfillment locations
Outbound Support Position
- Using lists, criteria or scripts provided, make outbound calls to designated Customers or prospects for various purposes, including:
- Soliciting feedback from customers about the Company’s service, products or performance
- Informing customers about Company products, offerings
- Pro-actively calling customers in response to automated alerts about order delays or other problems
- 100% of outbound calls must be logged into Netsuite ERP as requested
Please send all inquiries to [email protected]