Job Title: XPEL Regional Account Manager – Northeastern / Mid-Atlantic
Since 1997 XPEL has been an unparalleled innovative force and world leader in the paint protection film industry. We offer a casual but fast-paced environment, competitive benefits, including 401(k) contribution, company-paid short and long-term disability and a competitive medical package.
Looking for highly motivated individuals with sales/account management experience to join our team. Regional position involves expanding the presence of the growing line of XPEL paint protection film and window film products through channel partners such as independent automotive film shops, automotive detailing centers, and car dealerships.
The position is heavily incentivized based on year over year growth accomplished by expanding existing accounts and acquiring new business in underpenetrated areas.
People skills, accountability, organization, and ability to communicate effectively are a must.
The ideal applicant would be based in heart of territory with existing knowledge of local auto and/or film market with existing relationships.
Currently Accepting Applications for These Locations
- Northeastern U.S. (ME, VT, NH, NY, MA, RI, CT)
- Mid-Atlantic (PA, DE, VA, NC, WV, NJ, MD)
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain strong, productive relationships with customers
- Coordinate involvement of company personnel, including support, marketing, and management to meet objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Thoroughly understand regional and national paint protection and window film markets to relay information to customers to strengthen their position
- Develop trusted advisor relationship with accounts, customer stakeholders, and business partners
- Ensure that qualified customers have the resources to market XPEL products in your region
- Identify and cultivate new sales opportunities
- Respond same business day to inbound leads
- Promote XPEL products without disparaging competition
- Identify networking opportunities between customers and stakeholders
- Coordinate and execute dealership sales calls with independently owned shop owners
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your customers
- Participate in regional and nationwide events (SEMA, Car’s and Coffee, etc.)
- Regularly visit all new car dealerships in region to promote paint protection and window film and various ways of implementing programs (through 3rd party installers or direct)
- Maintain high customer satisfaction rating that meets company standards
- Meet assigned expectations for sales and profitability
- Achieve strategic customer objectives as defined by management
- Engage with a minimum of 20 customers per day via live/phone contact
- Report to U.S. Sales Manager
- Work closely with Customer Service team to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution
- Work closely with Marketing team to deliver customer-focused projects
- Position requires extensive travel within an approximate 300-mile radius, visiting existing and prospective customers regularly. Company car provided.
- Comfort working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proven experience as account manager, sales representative, dealership personnel, or automotive film specialist
- Experience with CRM programs and MS Office
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to multi-task, with strict attention to detail
- Advanced problem resolution skills and communication abilities
- Ability to anticipate customers’ needs
Please send all inquiries to [email protected]