Pre-Cut Window Tint Program
Save time and increase profits...
XPEL Technologies Corp., the world's leading designer of automotive paint and headlamp protection products, also offers a "window tint made easy" program. For a nominal fixed monthly fee, you can access an unlimited number of our proprietary, precision-cut window tint patterns while utilizing any brand of window tint film you choose. Best of all, your patterns are delivered fast and your pattern updates are delivered to you daily, via the Internet.
Why consider pre-cut window tint?
- The Design Access Program (DAP) software utility allows you to spend less time cutting and trimming, and more time focused on selling product, which increases your revenues and profits.
- Higher volume is attainable with the pre-cut solution. More tint can be cut in less time, which allows you to attain higher volume without sacrificing quality.
- Since XPEL™ tint patterns are computer generated at your location, on a plotter, and not on a customer's car, there is no more risk to vehicle moldings, upholstery or incidents of scratched glass.
- Increased customer satisfaction. Since XPEL has taken care of the tedious work of designing and creating accurate-fitting window tint patterns, you can focus on perfect, clean installations. This will build maximum customer satisfaction and ultimately forge a solid reputation in your marketplace.
- The cost of training your personnel is significantly reduced with the XPEL DAP Software. Now, anyone with the ability to use a mouse can cut computer-accurate window tint patterns without having to learn how to cut on the car.
- Symmetrical patterns are automatic. Since the computer takes the human element out of the pattern creation equation, every pre-cut piece of film is perfectly symmetrical and identical from one side of the car to the other. Pattern consistency is an absolute with our program.
- Film waste is minimized. Each XPEL™ tint pattern is "nested," such that each time a kit is cut, the waste portion of film is drastically reduced, which saves you a considerable amount of money.
- Flat glass patterns can be cut simply by entering dimensions into the program.