Join us on the San Antonio River Walk for the 8th Annual Paint Protection Installer Conference!
You have made a large investment in installation training, inventory, equipment and supplies, now learn how to turn that investment into a thriving, stable business that you can count on year after year.
Open to all PPF Installers and Business Owners!
- NEW: Hands-on installation seminar on day two, unlike anything done previously
- SPEAKER: To be announced soon
- ENHANCED: PPF Installation Contest
- INCREASED prize money
- Seeded bracket
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd place winner
- Overall Canadian winner
- Overall Out-of-North-America winner
- LOCATION: Marriott Rivercenter--new venue, new facility, new setup!
- Held in San Antonio, Texas on the historic River Walk
- Friday September 14th and Saturday September 15th
- Special early bird pricing - $695 for the first occupant per room, $395 for each additional occupant, $495 to attend conference without accommodations.
- Regular pricing - $795 for the first occupant per room, $495 for each additional occupant, $595 to attend conference without accomodations.
- Conference fee includes:
- Three nights lodging at the Marriott Rivercenter
- Breakfast and lunch Friday and Saturday
- Open Bar Friday and Saturday post-conference
- Chance to be crowned the World's Best Installer
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the XPEL Dealer Conference?
The conference will be Friday, September 14th and Saturday September 15th, 2012. Most attendees will choose to arrive Thursday, September 13th, as the conference starts at 9:00am on Friday. Hotel check-in will start at 3:00pm on Thursday. Checkout will be 11:00am Sunday.
When should I arrive in San Antonio?
The conference starts Friday, September 14th at 9am. Most attendees will choose to arrive on Thursday the 13th.
Where is the XPEL Dealer Conference being held?
Rooms will be provided at the Marriott Rivercenter located in San Antonio, TX on the historic River Walk. The address is 101 Bowie Street, San Antonio, Texas 78205. The conference will be held on the second floor in the Grand Ballroom.
Can I add additional days to my stay if I wish to stay in San Antonio longer?
For additional days, please contact us directly and we will be happy to assist you.
Are refunds available?
In order to secure room availability, cancellations will not result in a refund. Should you be unable to attend due to extenuating circumstances, please contact our office as soon as possible to discuss your registration status.
Do I need a rental car?
No. A shuttle can take you to the hotel for approximately $32 round trip per person. Taxis are available at the airport and are approximately $25 each way. You can reserve a shuttle from Airport Express at http://www.saairportshuttle.com/. The Alamo, shopping, restaurants and nightlife are all within walking distance from the hotel.
Is XPEL providing dinner?
Based on feedback received in previous years, evenings after the event will be free time for our guests. The River Walk offers numerous dining options within walking distance.
What is the attire?
The attire is completely casual.
Will there be an installation competition?
Yes. Details will be released prior to the event. This year will feature a seeded bracket to accommodate the increased number of participants. Additionally, the prize money has been increased from the previous year.